About Me

I am a 49 year old mother of 3 grown children, grandmother to 3 handsome grandsons (with one more on the way), 3 very large dogs, 1 goat, 4 chickens living a VERY simple life in Upstate New York. Sharing this with the man I have loved since I was 14 -but only been with for 1 year. This is the story...

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And it begins...

I was writing under a different blog two years ago when my life changed forever. I had been married for 30 years, i thought happily - i was wrong. I gave birth to 3 beautiful children two girls and one boy - i threw my whole being into them - but now they were grown. I was left with a comfortable life, but not a happy one. Going through the motions everyday, i was miserable, my marriage was miserable something had to change.

Along came facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment